Dr. Bache has been helping Reisterstown, MD patients since 2001 heal from auto injury and other pain conditions. If you're suffering, we're here for you!
Year after year, we've helped hundreds of people with the following problems:
- Auto Injury Care. Auto injuries can initiate a wide array of symptoms and long-term disability. If you've been in an auto collision, it's important that you make certain that you get early treatment to lessen the formation of scar tissue and persistent pain.
- Low Back Pain. Chiropractic is a proven successful and safe method to recover from either acute or prolonged pain.
- Neck Pain. Whether your neck discomfort is triggered by an accident, postural problems, or idiopathic (unknown origin), we can help get to the root of the pain.
- Headaches. Numerous scientific studies show that chiropractic can help with headache pain. Some of the different types of headache include migraines, tension headache, and cervicogenic headache (pain that originates in the cervical spine). Chiropractic care can be beneficial for all of these.
- Sciatica Pain. The sciatic nerve is the largest nerve in the human body and it travels from your lumbar spine, through your pelvis, and down your leg. Sciatic nerve pain can be very disruptive to your life, and chiropractic is an excellent way to locate the source of your pain and decrease the pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- General Health. Scientific research also shows that chiropractic adjustments can reduce stress, increase immune function, and can even be beneficial for high blood pressure. Chiropractic care is great for your overall health!
Our team would love to help you with any health issues you might have. Our office is conveniently located in Reisterstown, MD. Give us a call today at (410) 833-8877 with any questions or to make an appointment.